I just made up this recipe. If you have cold you will love its soothing feel.
- Carrot – 1/2 Cup shredded (Use a Mandoline to get noodle like texture if you have one)
- Cabbage-1/2 Cup shredded(Use a Mandoline to get noodle like texture if you have one)
- Mushrooms – 1 Cup sliced long and thin.
- Chives-10 stems
- Red Onion – 1/2 (Optional)
- Soy sauce-1 Tbsp
- Rice Vinegar – 2 tsp
- Fresh/Frozen Corn – 2 Tbsp
- Fresh Ginger – about 2 cm in length
- Red Dried Chili -1
- Oil-1 Tbsp (Sesame oil preferably)
- Salt to taste
- Raw Sugar-1/4 tsp
- Black Pepper Freshly Ground – A Pinch
- Warm water – 1 bowl
Blend all except chives,carrots,cabbage and mushrooms. Pour into 2 bowls and add chives,carrots,cabbage and mushrooms. Serve hot !.
Optionally add any sea vegetable you like as garnish.
Variations : Am going to try with radish this time. Let me know if you try any other vegetable and it tastes super good.