This is a new recipe I made up and prefer it to my older recipe for 2 reasons. One, it does not contain tofu ( I have stopped eating soy) and two, it contains vegetables.
1. 4 full teaspoons miso
2. 1/2 medium size carrot thinly grated.
3. 1/4 cup thinly grated green cabbage.
4. 5 leaves of mint, chopped finely.
6. 4 shallots chopped
7. 1 teaspoon Arame (optional), soaked for 10 minutes.
1. Bring 3 cups of water to boil and transfer to a big bowl.
2. Mix miso in cold water to make a flowing paste.
3. Pour miso into the bowl and mix well.
4. Add the vegetables into the bowl and serve hot.
Note: Make this just before dinner, to have it hot and also so that the vegetables are crunchy.
This makes a satisfying dinner along with sunflowersprouts+avocado salad, for two. It feels so wonderful, to prepare such beautiful dinner in 10 minutes time !!