Its all about eating more and more greens with a smile. Add them with your favorite steamed vegetables. Here is one of my favorites.
1. 2 Big Green unripe Plantain Bananas.
2. 2 Bunches Romain Lettuce.
3. 1 Bunch Spinach.
4. Salt to taste.
5. Cayenne to taste.
6. 1 Tbsp oil.
7. Optional : If you like, you can give tadka of udad dal,rai,jeera,lal mirch.(seasoning of roasted mustard seeds, cumin seeds, red chilli)
1. Cut bananas in thick round shapes without peeling.
2. Steam for 10-15 minutes. Use a fork to see if its rightly cooked.
3. Remove the peel.
4. Cut each round piece into 4 parts.
2. Place banana pieces in a bowl and mix with remaining ingredients.
First try this combination and then you can be creative with the choice of greens .
If you have reached to 2 bunches of raw greens everyday you are great !! :).
I had started with 5 leaves of raw greens , yes just 5 leaves of spinach.
I have now reached to 1-1.5 bunches of raw greens everyday, in 18 months time.
There is no need to set goals. Start with few leaves and the body will guide you.