1. 1/2 cup Sunflower seeds.
2. 1/4 cup Coconut milk.
3. Juice of 1 lemon.
1. Blend all with just enough water to get a yoghurt like consistency.
2. Let it ferment for 2-3 hours depending on the weather.
1. Just as you would use yoghurt for any dish.
2. Make buttermilk by adding lot of water and salt/sugar/spices to taste.
3. As a salad dressing like in Buckwheat Salad.
I had never liked eating mixed greens before knowing this recipe. Now I love it. Today, I had lots of mixed greens with this dressing and miso soup, in dinner.
1. 1 cup pecans
2. 1 cup water
3. 1 Tbsp sunflower oil .
4. 1/2 Tbsp raw apple cider vinegar
5. 2 dry Figs
6. 1 Tbsp soy sauce
7. 1/4 teaspoon dry garlic ( or freshly grated)
8. 1/4 teaspoon salt.
9. 1 Tbsp agave nectar.
10. 1/4 teaspoon cayenne.
And you are done 🙂
Makes :1 cup of thick dressing
1. 1/2 cup dry Cranberries
2. 10 dry Pista
3. 1 orange
4. 1/4 teaspoon Balsamic vinegar
5. 1/4 teaspoon Mustard seeds
6. Sea salt to taste
7. 1 Tbsp Olive oil
Blend all together adding water for desired thickness.
Is wonderful on greens especially Spinach or just a LOT of sunflower microgreens !!!.
This dish is very quick to prepare. It can be used as is when you are very hungry, or like a dressing with sprouts , or as a spread on bread.
1. 1 Avocado.
2. 1/5th part of a large Green Bell Pepper.
3. 10 leaves of Parsley.
4. 1/4th Tablespoon olive oil.
5. 1/2 Teaspoon lemon juice.
6. Salt to taste.
7. Cayenne to taste.
1. Blend all together and you are done.!
If you have a used ranch dressing bottle, put this dressing in that bottle and serve someone. They will just not doubt about it being raw and made with nuts !! It tastes totally like the real ranch dressing which is made out of buttermilk/sour cream,mayonnaise.
1. 1 cup soaked cashews
2. 1 teaspoon dry basil powder / 2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil
3. Sea salt to taste.
4. 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
5. Warm water to get desired consistency.
And you are done 🙂